Tuesday 12 July 2011

Today was a good day, until...

Today was a good day. That was until...

Let's say in a car vs. wall fight, wall usually wins.


And car, as you can see, doesn't.


The thing is, it's not even my car; it's my mum's. Thankfully, no one was injured and my parents have been very gracious about it. Well, that is until they invoice me for the repairs.

Quick Questions

  1. What accidents have you cause/been involved in/seen?
  2. Are you the person that says the obligatory, "it happens to everyone..."?

1 comment:

  1. oh ARGH! I pretty much wrote off our car by crashing into the church gate. It was so embarrassing because I was only going about 2mph. Hate that sinking feeling when you realise what you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...