Wednesday 13 July 2011

Resource Wednesday

Recently I've been posting quite a few videos and they're all coming from one particular site.


It's the Verge Network site. It has really good resources on being a missional community, giving us the why, how and who of proclaiming God's glory on Earth.

There's some really challenging posts, especially in my role as a youth worker. How can I remind the teens that they're meant to be trying to give people the opportunity to know about Jesus? How do I try and x:cell from being a holy huddle? How does Exilio disciple the teens to be counter-cultural but whilst also engaging with those around them?

This site may not provide all the answers, but does definitely prod and poke and encourage reflection and prayer.

The RSS feed of the site appears in my "Elsewhere on the web" side bar (when it hasn't been updated recently, click the "show all"). So if you want to know the latest, then click there.

Quick Questions
  1. What resources do you use?
  2. What type of resources would you like me to hunt out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...