Tuesday 31 May 2011

Spring Clean

A common thing that comes with the territory of being a youth worker is mess. So, today I had a bit of an overdue spring clean and my desk is now tidy. I wonder how long it will last for.

My desk (Click for larger version)
I was going to do a tenuous and cheesy link to get Jesus in this post. It would have gone something like this: "I quite often wish that the desk would clean itself, but it can't. In the same way, we can't clean up ourselves ourselves so we need Jesus to do it for us." Then I would have quoted 1 John 1:9 or Psalm 51:2.

That would have been the typical youth worker thing to do.

Quick Questions
  1. What things come with your job? Clutter? Tidiness? Stress?
  2. What is your working environment like?
  3. Did you like the way I told you what I would have done, which is basically just the same as doing it?

1 comment:

  1. My working environment is A LOT messier than yours!

    Is it really sad that I got excited that I got to see your desk? Yes? I think so too.
    It's the administrator in me. I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...