Thursday 25 November 2010

Exciting Stuff

At the moment my church Exilio is in a scary but exciting place. I, for one, don't really know what's going on. But then again, do I ever?

This is what I do know:
  1. We have stopped meeting as a whole church every Sunday and have joined into groups of people (called clans) that are united by a vision or a way of expressing love to God or even a geographical area.
  2. I am in the 18-30s clan, Mosaic.
  3. James Bumrose, er, I mean Bemrose has a blog about the clan.
  4. It is pretty exciting.
This is what I don't know:
  1. A lot.
Sorry this is a very short update. It was more to direct you to the various webpages; they'll explain what is going on a lot better than I can.

Quick Questions
  1. Are you a member of any groups united by a particular aim?
  2. What should church look like?
  3. What does it mean to be a community?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...