Monday 2 July 2012

Resources!

I've noticed that, despite the title of the blog, there hasn't actually been much on this blog on the way of youth work. Only once or twice have I detailed what I've actually done in any of my sessions. However, this is all changing!

As I'm leaving I'm slowly sorting out my computer files and I'm uploading things I want to keep up onto Google docs. Because I'm a generous sorta guy, I'm sharing them with the internet so they can be used, whether you use the material provided or they just help with inspiration then that will be brilliant. Nothing uploaded on the 'resources' page is going to be claimed by copyright. You may pillage and plunder all you want. Feel free to modify or just browse to see what sort of things my youth have (hopefully) learnt about.

If you do use it, it would be great if you could post a comment saying so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...